jump to navigation

Stash Report August 1, 2010

Posted by Pam in KC in clothesline, Stash Busting Report.
trackback

No new fabric was used this week. I worked a bit on Star Struck and I pulled out my 1000 Pyramids baby quilt and started quilting it. Since this quilt had previously been quilted before (bad tension), I can’t count the backing. I’m not even going to be able to count the binding as it was made at the same time I did the backing. But I WILL be able to cross off a UFO that’s been hanging around since April 2008. I just have to finish it. I’m not quite halfway through the quilting.

Oh wait. I did use the equivalent of 1 5/8″ of fabric from my 1 1/2″ strip bin to make a clothesline coaster, but hardly enough fabric to count.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 132.011 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 56.606 yards

Net Stash for 2010: 75.405 yards

Check out how others are doing over with their Stash Busting efforts over at Patchwork Times.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Linda - August 1, 2010

I think the clothesline coasters are so cute and work really well. Love the colors in this one!


Sorry comments are closed for this entry

%d bloggers like this: