jump to navigation

Making Progress August 26, 2010

Posted by Pam in KC in block swaps, Oklahoma Backroads.
trackback

I found a length of leaf fabric in my stash — I think I got this from S last year when she was clearing out her stash. It wasn’t quite long enough to be a backing for Oklahoma Backroads, so I lengthened it. I’ve got a spool of khaki thread which will blend nicely with both the front and the back, so now all I have to do is sandwich the quilt and decide how I’m going to quilt it.

Since I hope to start quilting tomorrow, I needed to finish up any piecing I wanted to do. These are the two swap blocks, so now I need to get them in the mail.

Off to quilt on the DWR for a few minutes.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: