jump to navigation

Stash Report March 6, 2011

Posted by Pam in KC in Colorworks Dresden Plate, red work, Stash Busting Report.
trackback

I suppose I really should be showing the back of these blocks, as my fabric usage is primarily of the backing fabric this week.  I cut the backing for all 15 blocks. These six are quilted.  Additionally, I borrowed a friend’s light box and finished tracing off the snowmen for my red work quilt.

No new fabric came into the house.  I did consider buying some Easter fabric to make a border for an Easter quilt, but since I didn’t have the quilt top with me I stuck with my original shopping list of green thread for the sashing on the back of the Dresden Plates.  I also bought a package of needles since my DH was looking for a curved needle to repair his snow boots.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 5.50 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 4.35 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 28.236 yards

Net Used for 2011: 22.736 yards

Check out how others are doing by following the links over at Patchwork Times.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Alycia - March 6, 2011

Very pretty blocks. You did a great job!

2. Sarah - March 7, 2011

Love the Dresden Plate blocks. I’ve always wanted to do them, but haven’t gotten the guts to try it yet.


Sorry comments are closed for this entry

%d bloggers like this: