Quilting Plans for June June 2, 2013Posted by Pam in KC in Uncategorized.
I haven’t done Judy’s Getting It Done Challenge since February – when I finished just one thing on the list. I haven’t done the Lovely Year of Finishes since February either — and I didn’t get that one done either. So, here it is June and I’m going to leap in with a laundry list of goals.
- Make ‘visible’ progress on my DWR – ‘visible’ refers to being able to update the progress chart on the side bar
- Complete Sew Scrappy top
- Complete Nifty Thrifty top – the blocks have been cut out for months waiting for the retreat
- Complete Candy Sunflower Seeds – it just needs borders, one is pieced
- Begin quilting the Birthday Quilt – I have time reserved on the long arm
- Make the “F” block in the Alphabet BOM.
- Complete 18 Scrappy Trip blocks on the treadle
And since I need a finish I’m going to try to complete the Birthday Quilt.