Stash Report August 11, 2013Posted by Pam in KC in Uncategorized.
This past week I made 6 blocks for the Aiming For Accuracy Quilt-a-long. I finished all of the spool blocks that I think I need and have started sewing them into 9-patches. I also made 5 table runners for my nieces wedding and two slip covers to cover mis-matched milk crates for a piano to sit on. Too bad I only count the fabric when the top/project is finished and it’s from my own stash.
That is to say the only fabric I get to count is the fabric I used for the slip covers.
No fabric was purchased this week.
So here are the numbers:
Fabric Added Since Last Report: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 122.087 yards
Fabric Used Since Last Report: 3.1 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 72.662 yards
Net Used for the year -49.425 yards
See how others are doing with their stash over at Patchwork Times.