Stash Report September 1, 2013Posted by Pam in KC in Uncategorized.
This past week I worked a bit on some string blocks, but nothing that I can count. On the other hand, there was some fabric round robin happening in my stash.
A couple of weeks ago I left a comment on a Kansas Troubles Quilters blog post and I won a bunch of Kansas Trouble scraps! Thank you Lynne!
This will add variety to the quilt the quilt I’m making using KTQ fabrics.
Outward bound, I cut a stack of 5″ charm squares from my pink fabrics to give to Syd for a new quilt. Since these have been put over into her stash box, I’m counting them out.
While I was cutting, I cut 2 1/2″, 2″, 1 1/2″ strips and made a few strings. As a result I can now close my pink/purple box easily. Perhaps I need to do this to my green and blue boxes. The green to get it to close easily and the blue to replenish my strips.
Fabric Added Since Last Report: 5 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 127.087 yards
Fabric Used Since Last Report: 2.55 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 75.212 yards
Net Used for the year -51.875 yards
See how others are doing with their stash over at Patchwork Times.