Stash Report October 27, 2013Posted by Pam in KC in Uncategorized.
This is a big week for stash usage. Sydney is making a red and black quilt and all of the black fabric came from my stash. I finished the Aiming for Accuracy Quilt top. I re-did the binding on Simply Squares so I could stitch it down my machine and I made a pillowcase to go with it.
This week I’m repairing the quilting on my nephew’s quilt, so I don’t see the numbers moving next week.
Fabric Added Since Last Report: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 164.037 yards
Fabric Used Since Last Report: 10.674 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 104.323 yards
Net Used for the year -59.714 yards
See how others are doing with their stashes over at Patchwork Times.