Quilting Goals October 31, 2013Posted by Pam in KC in Uncategorized.
Judy has posted her “Get It Done” linky so I thought I would add my list. I haven’t done well with this challenge – either listing what I was going to do or follow through with it. I’m not even going to play “right” today.
Earlier this week I was musing about my UFOs. Will I have finished more than I started by the end of the year? So I reviewed what I have done so far.
I have started 12 new projects – 6 are still in the piecing stage, 4 made it to the top stage and 1 is completed. I’ve also finished 7 UFOs. I will have to finish 4 more quilts by the end of the year to break even.
So, my goals for November and December are as follows:
- Complete Deadline Project 2.
- Frog Quilt – it just needs a little bit of applique and embroidery then it can be quilted (it’s only 16 x 18 so what’s my problem?)
- Eeyore- lots of applique ugh. It was supposed to be a birthday gift May 2012. I don’t know if I can pull it off for Christmas 2013.
- Tetris Quilt – it’s small and it’s already layered for quilting. There’s no rush on it but might be a quick finish to end the year with the same # of project in progress that I had at the beginning of the year.
Additionally, I will need to do the following:
- November BOM
- December BOM
- Repair the quilting in Josh’s quilt — I’ve started this and I’m about 1/4 of the way done.
Will I get all of this done? Who knows. But I have a plan and goal.
To see what other’s plan to work on in November hop over to Patchwork Times.