jump to navigation

Stash Report – Corrected! November 10, 2013

Posted by Pam in KC in Uncategorized.
trackback

I’ve had to correct my report!  I just counted the border fabric and completely forgot the fabric for the blocks cornerstones and sashing!

Most of the week was spent pressing and cutting my scraps into usable bit and pieces, but Saturday night I finally got the borders on my 3″ Spool block quilt — pictures tomorrow.  I did order a charm pack, but it has not arrived, so I’ll count it when it gets here.

Fabric Added Since Last Report: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 164.037 yards

Fabric Used Since Last Report:  1.444 yards 9.068 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 106.267 yards 113.891 yards

Net Used for the year -57.77 yards -50.146

See how others are doing with their stashes over at Patchwork Times.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Martha - November 10, 2013

I like the way you did your scraps. I sure need to follow your example. Thanks for the info. I enjoy your blog. Keep on with the good work.

2. Kate - November 10, 2013

It’s always fun to have an error that goes in the right direction! Congrats on the finish.

3. Dar in MO - November 11, 2013

Looking forward to seeing your spool quilt. Nice usage this week too.


Sorry comments are closed for this entry

%d bloggers like this: